Monday, May 7, 2012

Media: Poem

A Rather MEGUy Poem

MEGU, oh MEGUs,
Oh yes, how I love thee!
Though you don't wear shoes,
You walk so far for me!

You can find cute things,
All the way to Block 8.
(Well you once had wings,
But we still had to wait!)

What will I find next?
--Hey would you like to trade?--
We can play or text,
Or have our MEGUs weighed!

And so making friends,
Is what MEGU is for!
Keep up with the trends,
Buying whatever's in store!

We all are striving,
To be the top MEGU!
So keep on thriving,
And best of luck to you!

2 comments:

  1. This is simply glorious XD
    Your 'reactions' line needs a ROTFL option!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWWW thank you so much! I'm a poet haha, that's what my main blog is for--so it popped into my head to make a poem about MEGU! I'm glad you liked it! :)

      Delete

Dear Reader and potential Commenter,
I've made it so that anyone can comment. Please respect that! Be appropriate and considerate. We'd all love to hear from you!
When posting, please mention your MEGU username and petname at the very beginning of your post.
I'm very thankful for the support--keep visiting!
From,
Just George