Thursday, May 3, 2012

Reference: Charts

MEGU Charts and MYGU Number-Crunching

I know, I know, all you guys really want are the exact information to become Number One MEGU--unfortunately it would be pointless (however I can help: Making the Best of MEGU!) and rather rude to post my own charts, so I'm just going to link you up to the best and most up-to-date ones!

HOWEVER, I do have some in progress now via the Trading Arena!


Just like a Pokedex, your MEGUpedia!
Did you even know about your Honor? Your MEGU's score Title!
Food. You know...that stuff you give to your MEGU to level it up, I mean, er keep it from dying...
Here's a list of all available Furniture, as well as past rare items!
Tip: Don't buy every House like I did! Just wait until you find the right one! Or shop for it online...
And finally, did you know that there are Layout Bonuses? That's right! No wonder the Japanese are always filling Top 100...Teasing!

And that's all thanks to Usagi's Wonderful Website! I hope it helps! PS I think she's looking for more comments and interaction, however, every interaction I've attempted to do requires logging in and then approval for everything. I'll get a hold of her and reccomend changing the whole-approval-every-time-you-pick-your-nose thing :) It's a fantastic and rather accurate site!

See also: Need more MEGU information?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Reader and potential Commenter,
I've made it so that anyone can comment. Please respect that! Be appropriate and considerate. We'd all love to hear from you!
When posting, please mention your MEGU username and petname at the very beginning of your post.
I'm very thankful for the support--keep visiting!
From,
Just George