Monday, May 7, 2012

Media: MEGU Memes

Marketing MEGU Memes


We all know the internet memes, half of our generation's humor is based off of these kinds of references! Well, today friends, MEGU is no longer safe from it either. I've gone
and ruined our precious game by going along with the jokes and creating my own--or have I ruined it? I think of them more as... subtle make-up, accentuating MEGU's already flawless skin, I  mean game, er. I'm confusing myself. Let's just let these memes begin! If one or two doesn't make sense, well I'm sorry, sometimes my jokes just plain suck. Or you could ask for me to explain it XD

Yeah, I get that a lot, XD NOT!






Do you have some MEGU Memes? I'd love to see them! (They're probably much better than my horrid ones!)

So Tweet one to me!

(June 15th Update: I have a surprise coming for you trolls..just be patient ;D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Reader and potential Commenter,
I've made it so that anyone can comment. Please respect that! Be appropriate and considerate. We'd all love to hear from you!
When posting, please mention your MEGU username and petname at the very beginning of your post.
I'm very thankful for the support--keep visiting!
From,
Just George