Monday, May 7, 2012

Opinion: Communication in MEGU

 

DEPLOY COMMUNICATIONS TACTICS!!!!

From now on, when I'm on MEGU,
・The white emoji box set before a message on a chalkboard will mean online (hanging out on your chalkboard and can talk, refreshing by exiting the board and then opening it again every so often!)
・The black emoji box will mean offline (leaving a message and leaving right away, but hopefully not without a gift!)

I think that if a lot of people did it, it could catch on and make things a little less complex! :P And to make trading negotiations easier as well, I suggest doing this:
Subject: Mortar for Pestle
Blah blah I want to trade yeah blahbitty.

You see what I mean? To be honest, unless I initiated the negotiation, I'm gonna totally forget what the heck I'm talking to you about! XD

Another thing, I happen to use Twitter to communicate as well..why doesn't everyone else? Ah well, there's also email and things, too. Not ALL of us had the common sense to get a chalkboard! lol, it just wasn't that well known way back when I started!!

Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Reader and potential Commenter,
I've made it so that anyone can comment. Please respect that! Be appropriate and considerate. We'd all love to hear from you!
When posting, please mention your MEGU username and petname at the very beginning of your post.
I'm very thankful for the support--keep visiting!
From,
Just George