Monday, May 7, 2012

Personal: Relationships

MEGU and RelationshipsSo it seems that everyone wants a MEGU wedding lately. The fever has caught and and now I, myself, am caught up in it! I asked my long time MEGU friend KingDrew (long long ago we made chalkboard stories and his MEGU proposed one day and was then run over by a car--miraculously healed offscreen the next day--and so it didn't work out) with sackfoxx as

 our potential daughter, and he said he was just too busy and that it'd be too much responsibility that he doesn't think his AnneFrank can handle yet! So the tree of us have continued on as friends. Micky's MeguMay caught our onigiri's eye after a couple weeks of awesome trading and heart-to-heart talks but they decided that they'd rather be best girl friends than a lesbian couple. So we're friends, too! Today, I realized exactly who would be right for oni-chan. You guessed it! One of my best friends, Limea! Only I don't think she knows it yet because I haven't gotten a reply yet XD I posted a picture below of what I wrote for onigiri, pulling out the poetic crap again (no really that wasn't all that great of a poem! XD) Now all we can do is wait!

Haha so Dexter is a little too serious for onigiri, but they're decided they could go out and do something sometime. ^-^

So is onigiri forever alone? We'll just have to wait and see! Wait for another installment of onigiri's relationship chapters!

3 comments:

  1. lol when I first read this i was like "O____O what. I'm not going to marry any megus.." because you said: "I realized who would be right for oni-chan ... Limea!" XD haha anyway, we'll see, we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL my bad, I totally didn't catch that! That would be like someone marrying thier own cat XD

      Delete
  2. Hi! It's been almost a decade now, but this is sackfoxx! thank you all for putting up with my enthusiastic 13 year old self. I've been trying to find all of my old megu friends ever since the shut down, so if any of you ever find this, you can contact me @crowstrel on virtually every platform :> I'd love to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader and potential Commenter,
I've made it so that anyone can comment. Please respect that! Be appropriate and considerate. We'd all love to hear from you!
When posting, please mention your MEGU username and petname at the very beginning of your post.
I'm very thankful for the support--keep visiting!
From,
Just George