Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Media: MEGU Rap

MEGU Recording Studio Time

My MEGU has a new hobby...

This one is called, "Yo-Gu, My-Gu"

Yo listen up, here's a little story,
Won't take your time--won't be sorry,
That you listened to my ditty,
Smiling when this rap gets witty!

Heard you were impressed
With MYGU blog,
So I've got an announcement
Yo, won't be long!

Gonna spread the word,
Tell you I ain't got THE info,
Just links to the dirt
And mostly funny stuff so--

Don't expect much
From me and onigiri
We're just wierd,
So don't take us seri(ous)!

But we love it when you comment,
We love it when you visit,
We sometimes hold events,
So try not to miss it!

Well what else can I say?
Gotta (w)rap this up,
Try to have a nice day,
Be kind, but tough!

Come talk to me,
Giving advice is what I like.
Onigiri likes TV,
And wrecking her bike!

Yeah my MEGU can rap,
What can yours do?
Never done this,
Sh**s brand new!

(Sorry, bad word added for authenticity, GET IT?! XD)

2 comments:

Dear Reader and potential Commenter,
I've made it so that anyone can comment. Please respect that! Be appropriate and considerate. We'd all love to hear from you!
When posting, please mention your MEGU username and petname at the very beginning of your post.
I'm very thankful for the support--keep visiting!
From,
Just George