Thursday, May 3, 2012

Personal: MEGU Friends

MYGU Friends and MEGU Neighbors

With so many different MEGU users, sometimes it's hard to find your MEGU-Match (let alone someone who speaks the same language!) So I'm going to set up a way for you guys to get together (besides the chat box at the bottom XD). But that's not for today, I'm still working on it. My Best-MEGU-Friend? Micky and MeguMay! What're your MEGU names and who's your Best-MEGU-Friend? A shout-out will get them (and you!)  more visits! :P

3 comments:

  1. My username is Limea(headphones emoji)(black notes emoji) and current pet name is Dexter. Best megu friend? Aaaaa I have too many XD Jell, Puff, Tralala, Jack, NANA 707... also Ama, Schnecco, Gatto,vaporeon, JMG13 & Ker.v. are nice ^^ And you, even though I haven't visited your megu in a looong time (visit me! :P).. Also Moojy and CupCakE are awesome but both have been inactive for a while now. And all the other people I didn't mention are great, lol if someone reads this and doesn't see their name please don't get mad :D Also wdog is nice but I knew him before he joined megu so does that count? ...if I really really really had to choose only one person it would be.. umm.. Jell. And Puff. I'll combine them into JellPuff so they'll go as one XD <3 But most of the people in megu are awesoome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw your font is weird, it makes my three dots . . . look like a line ... :D just saayin :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me! I fixed it ^-^

      Delete

Dear Reader and potential Commenter,
I've made it so that anyone can comment. Please respect that! Be appropriate and considerate. We'd all love to hear from you!
When posting, please mention your MEGU username and petname at the very beginning of your post.
I'm very thankful for the support--keep visiting!
From,
Just George